A. The rules of “yes” or “no”
– Written by Danielle
1. If a guy asks you to have sex with him, slap him and say no.
2. If he continuously asks (consider this the monopoly method, you don’t get what you want so you go back to go, in this case #1) slap him and say no
3. As girls, we all know maybe means NO, but the idiots don’t follow and will continue to ask you and encourage you to change the NO to a YES. If this problem occurs… slap him and say no.
B. The rules of “yes” or “no”
– Written by Jenna Richter
1. If a girl says no, she probably isn’t quite ready or she may bekind of shy or insecure. Some advice for all you clueless guys – if she says no, she means no, so don’t try to change her mind or rush her into things she isn’t ready for because she’ll just regret it. She’ll know when she’s ready, and she’ll probably let you too know so until then, WAIT!!!!!
2. If a girl says “I don’t know” that probably means she’s been thinking about it a lot but can’t decide what to do or what the right thing to do is. Don’t worry-she’ll make her decision soon enough!
3. If a girl says maybe, that means she probably will pretty soon, so get ready all you worthy guys!
4. If a girl says yes right off the bat, she’s probably a tad bit easy and just wants guys to like her more so she has sex. Stay away from her if you don’t truly love her.
VERSION II – WHEN A GUY RESPONDS “YES OR NO”
D. The rules of “yes” or “no”
– Written by Jennifer Johnson
1. If he says “definitely not”, he’s gay.
2. If he says “no”, his wife/girlfriend is nearby.
3. If he says “Maybe”, he’s checking out your friends and wondering if they’re coming along too
4.. If he says yes, get yourself tested.
E. The rules of “yes” or “no”
– Written by Pat Carlin
If you ask a guy to have sex with you and he says
“YES,” he probably already took you to dinner and a show that night, arrived at your house clean shaven, wearing clothes that matched over buns of steel.
If he says, “Maybe” he is waiting to get a good look at your butt before he makes up his mind.
If he says, “No” it’s because he prefers men.
If he says, “definitely not” you probably have something hanging out of your nose.
F. THE RULES OF “YES AND NO”
– Written by Jamie Harley
1. If you ask a guy to have sex with you and he says “definitely not,” he’s really lying to you.
2. If he says “no,” he’s still lying to you. He’s just being polite.
3. If he says “maybe,” he means “yes,” but he’s still being polite and trying not to be to forward. Keep playing the game and see how long his patience will last. Most guys won’t last through the third date like this.
4. If he says “yes,” he’s actually being honest with you. Beware, that could backfire in the honesty department later… as in answers to, “Am I getting fat? Do you think I look good in this dress?”